Part of the acclaimed “Special Campaign” series of works intended for serious professional students of military history each volume is interspersed with strategical and tactical comments and illustrated by numerous sketches.
Introductory.- The Invasion of France. – Napoleon Assumes the Offensive. – Napoleon Attacks Blucher. – Napoleon Attacks Schwartzenberg. – Napoleon’s Second Attack on Schwartzenberg. – The Final Advance on Paris. – The Progress of the Campaign in the Subsidiary Theatres of War.
Maps and Plans:
1. General Map of the Theatre of Operatins.
2. The Battlefield of La Rothiere and Surrounding Country.
3. The Country Between the Seine and the Marne.
4. The Battlefields of Craone and Laon, and Country north of Marne.
5. The Battlefield of Arcis-sur-Aube and the Environs of Paris.
6. Sketch Maps showing the Progress of the Campaign.
Print size 21×29.7 cm to accommodate the oversized maps.