1. Training and Employment of Platoons, 1918.
2. Theory, Demonstration and Practice System of Training Advocated at the Senior Officers School.
3. Training Programs. Programme of Training and Recreation.
4. Notes, Programmes, ETC., for Training of Scouts, Patrols and Snipers.
6. Drill. Games.
7. Attack in the Open.
9. Outposts. Advanced Guards. Notes on Reconnaissance.
10. Orders and Messages.
11. Tactical Exercises.
12. Miscellaneous Exercises.
13. Field Engineering.
14. Lecture by Lieut.-Colonel T. G. Dalby. Interior Economy and Administration. Lecture by Lieut. H. Naylor on the Duties of a Quartermaster.
15. Lecture by Major-General C. H. Harrington C.B., D.S.O., on the Relations of the Staffto Commanding Officers, ETC.
16. Some of the Things that Please and Infantry Brigadier.
17. Precis of a Lecture by Major P. O. L. Jordan, R.E. on Transport.
18. The Methods of Dealing with Offences on a Battalion. Field-General Courts-Martial in France
19. An Address on the Roleand the Responsibilities of the Commanding Officer in a Battalion Mess.
20. Mess Rules for the Senior Officer’s School and Instructor’s School, Aldershot.
NOTES FOR COMMANDING OFFICERS ISSUED TO STUDENTS AT THE SENIOR OFFICERS SCHOOL ALDERSHOT 1918
Much valuable practical information contained in this collection of circulars that would help battalion commanders in France, in the later stages of The Great War. Covers use of Scouts, Musketry, Attack in the open, Trench warfare, contact patrol work by aeroplanes, Courts-Martial in France.
Senior Officers' School Aldershot
This item is usually dispatched Next Day
SB 496 with diagrams & maps 2019 N&MP Reprint of 1918 Original Edition
You may also like…